Thursday, June 26, 2014

low stress

  Chef Mark is Amazing. I run a business here Denver and I have a very high standard for those that I work with. From start to finish during the planning process they have been very creative, responsive, and professional. We have some unique requirements for our wedding and Mark did everything in his power to accommodate. Most importantly, he has made this process low stress (This part is for the grooms). My finance has a lot to deal with to plan our event and the stress level can be high as I imagine it is with all couples. This has been the least stressful part of the process because of Mark and his team. That says a lot because catering is a very important part of the event. I would highly recommend this team to my friends, family and business partners.

Wedding: 06/05/2014

No comments: