Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Thanks Mark!!!


Mark catered my wedding two weeks ago and he made the impossible, possible! I wanted to have an elegant but affordable backyard wedding and he made it happen. Mark provided great service and amazing food. His chicken was moist and his vegetarian lasagna was absolutely delicious. The appetizers were also a hit!

The backyard was a bit challenging due to uneven grounds but Mark saw my vision and delivered wonderfully. I will admit that I was not the easiest bride to work with and Mark still gave me everything I wanted and more. Throughout the wedding Mark had an easy going and calm attitude which was a tremendous relief for any bride!

Mark and his crew were on time and left the place spotless before leaving. I am thankful I went with Affordable Chef Services and would highly recommend him!!! Mark made my wedding day run very smoothly, I can't thank  Mark and his crew enough! Thanks Mark!!!

No comments: