Monday, September 5, 2011

Chef Mark & the Affordable team is AWESOME.

They are a full service crew with the best culinary skills around. The name says it all Affordable Chef, we were able to provide dinner to our 175 guest at our wedding for $25-$30 less per person than other full service caterers. On top of that Mark was able to rent us our tables, chairs, linens, plates, napkins, cups, EVERYTHING. Talk about a stress free day. Mark took care of everything, he made sure that my wife and I had nothing to worry about. The site we were getting married at caused a problem with chairs 30 minutes before our ceremony started, Mark handled it so professionally and quickly, my Wife and I didn't even know it happened until the next day. Not only is the customer service great but the food was fantastic. Over a year later we have friends still talking about the menu at our wedding, and Mark was able to help me surprise my wife with out wedding dinner on our one year anniversary. Chef Mark goes out of his way to provide the best service, food, and experience ever. The name says it all he is Affordable, he's a great Chef, and he ROCKS!!!!

No comments: